- A Chance for Mike Bloomberg
- Populist Majority Emerges
- Which Countries Can Investors Trust?
- Saudi/Iran Conflict Could Threaten Global Economy
- A Year of Great Political Risk
- The Consequences of Europe’s Nationalism Trend
- When Will Putin Run Out of Money… or Support?
- We’re Proving That You CAN Profit in This Market
- The Dollar Down Report Is Now Available
- Buy These Cheap Foreign Stocks With Your Overvalued Dollars
- 35 Million Americans Vanish Without a Trace?
- What Would Trigger a Doomsday Scenario?
- The Real Culprit in Oil’s Grandiose Crash…
- Why I’m Scared of the U.S. Dollar in 2016…
- Your Brand-New Report Is Now Online…
- This Oil and Gas Producer Is an Absolute Steal
- Five Reasons Why I’m Bullish on New Gold
By Martin Hutchinson - Feb 8, 2016
Former New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg might run as an independent. What are his chances, and how would he would impact the economy?
By Martin Hutchinson - Jan 27, 2016
To see that the landscape of American politics is shifting, all you need to do is glance at the polls.
By Martin Hutchinson - Jan 20, 2016
With the meltdown in China and financial crisis in the United States, which countries do you trust with your investment money?
By Martin Hutchinson - Jan 18, 2016
Middle Eastern conflict could remove a significant source of oil from the market, spelling disaster for the global economy.
By Martin Hutchinson - Dec 30, 2015
2016 will be an interesting year for politics, due in no small part to the U.S. presidential election next fall.
By Martin Hutchinson - Dec 17, 2015
Martin Hutchinson explains what European Nationalism could mean for the European Union as a whole, as well as investors.